- My Campus
- Giving to CSD
How to Apply to the Caskey School of Divinity:
In order to apply for admission to the Caskey School of Divinity, please make sure you have completed the steps below. Once your application has been reviewed, you will be notified by mail of an admissions decision.
- Fill out completely and submit the application packet for your desired program of study with the $30 application fee (checks should be made payable to Louisiana College).
- This application can be found by visiting our Programs of Study page (http://divinity.lacollege.edu/programs-study) and clicking on the link for your program of choice.
- Please mail all applications to the address below.
- Request official copies of all high school (Associate students only), undergraduate, and graduate transcripts. Transcripts should be mailed to the address listed below.
- Submit your Church Recommendation Form to the church which currently holds your membership. They should mail the completed form directly to our offices.
- Submit both Confidential Character Reference Forms and the Confidential Academic Reference Form (BTS students only) to your references and have them mail the completed documents directly to the Caskey offices.
When to Apply to the Caskey School of Divinity:
In order to process all applications with due diligence, it is important that all the documents necessary for your application be submitted by the application deadline –see below.
Please note that transcripts often take a few weeks to reach our offices so please allow time for those documents to be received before the deadline.
Where to Mail Application Documents:
If you have any questions please feel free to call our offices at 318-487-7958 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline to apply for J-Term/Spring Semester- December 1st
- Deadline to apply for May-Term/Summer Semester- May 1st
- Deadline to apply for Fall Semester- July 1st
- All documents required for the application process should be mailed to:
Louisiana College Caskey School of Divinity
1140 College Drive, Box 555
Pineville, LA 71359